Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy New Year

Wow!!! I can't believe that another year has past and we are already halfway past the first month of a new year. Already, I can't seem to keep up with my TTD list and all the requests that are coming in from our clients. This is going to be a very exciting year!

I want to thank everyone that has been reading my new blog and I have made a New Year's resoluton to keep it as current as possible. My goal is at least one post each week. So give me some feedback and send a suggestion for a topic that is on your mind.

If you are a client you will know from our January newsletter that I have also made another resolution to address each of the 6 Critical Messaures that every SMB needs to have in place. And for those of you who are not clients here are the Critical Measures:
1. Internet Security
2. Email Defense
3. Data Retention
4. Patch Management
5. Environmental Protection
6. Monitoring & Remediation

In January and February we are highlighting the Data Retention component. As part of our marketing effort we have sent over 1000 mailings to prospective clients introducing our company and discussing Backup and Disaster Recovery (BDR). We will also be introducing a SPECIAL pricing campaign for our DataCARE BDR solution. Keep an eye out for these specials.

I am excited about the opportunity that the year 2009 brings us. I look forward to continuing to keep you informed about the latest technology solutions and the events we have planned at XPERTECHS.

As always, please call me with any questions you may have about your technology. Or visit our website www.xpercare.com and sign up for one of our 27-point Problem Prevention Audits.

No comments: